One of the best ways to energize your body and get nutrition in quickly is to juice your fruits and vegetables. For example one pound of carrots produces about eight ounces of juice. Drinking eight ounces of juice is far more easier to consume than eating a whole pound of carrots.
Not only that, juicing provides the freedom to juice fruits and vegetables you wouldn't normally eat.
By combining produce you don't like to eat with produce you do like will give you a much palatable drink. This also will give you a wide variety of much needed nutrients.
Juicing Your Fruits & Vegetables
Benefits of Juicing
- The quickest way to consume high volumes of vegetables is by juicing them. This juice is absorbed easily by the body.
- Juicing vegetables provides all the good enzymes, minerals, vitamins, co-factors chlorophyll, anti-oxidants, phytonutrients and all other nutrients our bodies crave. It is the BEST way to energise and alkalise your body naturally.
- Nothing will super charge your health like raw, fresh green vegetable juice!!
- Juicing breaks cell walls of whole foods. This makes it easy for the body to absorb all the nutrients of the vegetable, and fruits, within twenty minutes.
- Juicing is the BEST way to consume high volumes of greens. Greens are the most alkalizing, mineralizing and healthiest foods. Mixing them with carrots and/or apples enhances taste.
- Vegetable Juicing is CRITICAL to good health because it is an important source of raw food.
- Juicing only takes a few minutes.
Carrot juice, used as the base for most juices, supplies a high amount of Vitamin A, Vitamins B, C, D, E and K, minerals, calcium, phosphorous, sodium and trace minerals. Carrot juice benefits intestinal walls, bones, teeth, skin, hair and with regular use, cleanses the liver by helping to release stale bile and excess fats.Examples of combinations of juices:
- Carrots, beet, celery, cucumber and apples
- Carrots, greens and apples
- Pineapples and apples